This can occur in a variety of ways:
1. One hour speaking slot, with a 30-minute question and answer. This would provide a condensed version of what The Resonant Horse offers.
Topics that can be touched on are:
• The non-predatory nature of horses, and how we can use our power in healthy, non-hurtful ways, particularly in a high-tension work environment.
• How mutual respect, cooperation and trust building are the building blocks of a successful corporation. How horses are models for those building blocks.
• How stillness, silence and the ability to notice are the foundation of right brain learning, as well as ways we can increase our Emotional Intelligence quotient.
2. A one and a half hour lecture, with a 30-minute question and answer. This would involve the above information, but with a deeper emphasis on how horses model emotional agility. Learning how to re-wire neural pathways and examples of equine leadership, which can translate to executive and employee leadership, will also be part of this two hour lecture.
3. A half-day lecture. This would involve Lecture #2, but with the addition of experiential exercises with the horses for those present, both Execs and employees. The purpose of the exercises would be to go deeper with The Resonant Horse information they have received. Time would be allowed for question and answer.
4. A full day lecture. This would involve Lecture #3, but with more extensive experiential exercises with the horses for individuals and corporate team building. In addition, there will be time for skills and reflection to increase one’s Emotional Intelligence quotient.
Time would be spent on the take away, so those attending would have exercises and learning for continued growth and transformation.
5. 2-5 day retreats. This would involve all of the above, but moving very deeply into how truly transformative following the Wisdom of the Horse can be. Numerous experiential exercises, sharing of case studies, as well as extensive periods of silence and mindfulness will be part of the retreat.
For fees, contact Mindy directly.